- Martha Bush, Library Director
- Shareé Dick, Fiscal Officer
- Vicky Sweeney, Assistant Director
- Gwen Motley, Franklin Branch Manager
- Susan Horner, Springboro Branch Manager
Board of Trustees
The Franklin-Springboro Public Library's Board of Trustees is currently seeking applicants for a vacancy that opens January 1, 2022.
Learn more about becoming a board member:
- Betsy Westendorf, President
- Mary Nenninger, Vice President
- Emily Bowman, Secretary
- Joan Allen
- Michael Lee
- Maria Rineer
- Sandra Pettit
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Franklin-Springboro Public Library are involved in many aspects of the library's operation. They contribute to our continuing success. Throughout the year they coordinate several book sales, which helps support library programming.
The mission of the Franklin-Springboro Public Library is to meet the educational, informational, intellectual, and recreational needs of the people in the service community: Franklin, Franklin Township, Carlisle, Springboro, and Clearcreek Township.