|Dates & times||
Preschool storytime will be held at 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays, September 20 through November 8, at the Franklin Library.
This 30-minute program includes songs, rhymes, stories, activities, and a take-home craft.
Preschool storytime is designed for children ages 3 to 5 years. The activities help build pre-literacy skills and foster children's love of books!
- Registration is not required for storytimes.
- Choose one session per week to attend. Your day may vary from week to week.
- Programming is subject to change. Check the library website and social media outlets for updates.
- Caregivers must remain with children throughout storytime.
- Caregivers are responsible for their children’s behavior at all times.
- Storytime is a snack-free zone.
How to make the most out of storytime:
- Arrive on time or a few minutes early.
- Encourage your child to be a good listener.
- Encourage your child to join in, but don’t force participation. Many children enjoy and benefit from just watching.
- Step into the hallway with your child if they feel overwhelmed or need a break. You may come back in when your child is ready.
- When caregivers participate in storytime, it models good behavior and makes storytime fun! Please silence your phones, save conversations for later, and enjoy this special time with your child.