The Franklin-Springboro Public Library buildings are open with limited occupancy.
Library Operating Hours
Monday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Face masks are required for ages 2 years and up.
- Limit visits to 45 minutes.
- Browsing for library materials is permitted.
- Computers, printers, fax services, and wireless printing are available.
- Computers can be used for a 45-minute sessions, once per day.
- Franklin Library is still offering drive-thru service during operating hours.
- Springboro Library is still offering pick-up service from the table outside the library during operating hours.
- Food and drinks are not permitted at this time.
- Library materials must be returned into the outside book drops. Remote book drops are open.
- All returned material will be quarantined for at least 4 days. Items will be backdated upon check-in to reflect the actual return date.
- Fines will be waived.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Free Wi-Fi is available daily from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. It can be accessed inside the library during operating hours or from the parking lot.
Network: Franklin Public Library
Network: Springboro Public Library
Virtual programming for all ages will continue to be posted online. Self-paced crafts and puzzles for all ages will be available inside the library.
The digital library and databases are available 24/7.