The Franklin-Springboro Public Library buildings are open.
Library Operating Hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Masks encouraged, but no longer required. Masks are available for free at both locations for patrons.
- Social distanced tables and chairs added to the main library areas.
- No study rooms or meeting rooms available.
- Newspaper displays available.
- Patron computer use time extended to 90 minutes per day.
- Curbside and drive-thru services will continue to be available.
- No children's toys or early learning stations available.
- Library items can be returned into the outside and interior book drops. Remote book drops are open.
- No longer quarantining library items.
- Overdue fines will continue to be waived.
Free Wi-Fi is available daily from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. It can be accessed inside the library during operating hours or from the parking lot.
Network: Franklin Public Library
Network: Springboro Public Library
Virtual programming for all ages will continue to be posted online. Self-paced crafts and puzzles for all ages will be available inside the library while supplies last.
Summer Reading Program
The Summer Reading Program runs Tuesday, June 1 - Saturday, July 24. Click the following links for more information:
The digital library and databases are available 24/7.